Hi

 I stopped using this url a year and a half ago. This was what the last post made on it said, though I quickly took it down.

Hi to anyone who reads this. This is going to be mostly personal stuff. In essence, I have a strange walk-in/DID situation and finally gained enough awareness to force away some of the others and take control again. These websites were Adamas's thing, and while I share the obsession with wanting to impact people and 'prove our worth', I'm not sure how I feel about many of these spiritual practices. I can easily get behind the philosophies, but I don't have the practical experience. And if I do go onto the spiritual path, maybe the truths I find will be different than Adamas's, anyway. 

I like the idea behind this website, initially it was to help lightworkers, -warriors, and astral travelers look at things from new perspectives that aren't often presented in those communities, but I'm not sure if I can adequately do that. I think such a thing would be useful, though, so I may try eventually.

The way our 'system' seemed to work was that I was an 'interface' for other beings to interact through, only occasionally gaining awareness. I seem to remember the vast majority of things happening to our physical body, but I lack most of the emotional memory, meaning I don't know what led Adamas to making many of the decisions they did, expect for the ones I influenced. I don't think I want to say much more than that publicly. I'm trying to maintain control now and hopefully fix some things in our life, which is part of the reason why I left all of the spiritual communities.

I'm not sure if I'll leave this post up or not. Semi-public venting can be therapeutic, but I don't want it to turn into a performative or attention-seeking initiative.

That's where I'm at. I changed the website theme to represent me, just for the aesthetic. Don't expect to see me talking much for a while. Take care.

And well, now I'm here again. I read through the posts that used to be up today and not going to lie, I cringed a lot. But honestly I had less of an issue with the actual content and more the tone. I really don't care about trying to prove myself anymore. I'm just going to do my thing and if it helps people, awesome. I'm going to keep the url 2020gateway, because that's when I became myself again, so the year is somewhat important to me. Originally it was that because of the idea that the 'event' would take place in 2020.

Anyway. This is my site now, not sure what all I'm using it for but I do plan to use it. Enjoy, and take things with a grain of salt.

Comments

Popular Posts