Online ET Drama

 I find it really frustrating when various channels go back and forth on what entities exist and where they come from and the like. For most people, there's no way to confirm these things, so it just feels to me like a publicity stunt. I think it would be more productive to focus on what the entities are telling people to do rather than if they exist or not. Focus on cultivating discernment rather than reliance. Granted, a lot of those creators will tell you to rely on your intuition and see what resonates with you, but some will claim that if their beliefs aren't what resonates, then it's due to alien manipulation.

I was going to put some examples of people doing this on the article, but then I realized that would be contributing to the problem.

I do have some beings I'm in contact with, but to be honest I don't see a point in asking them which channeled entities exist and which don't, and they don't seem inclined to talk about that either, so I guess we're in agreement.

I do sometimes wish that I had the confidence of those people and could feel like I knew a lot about ET civilizations and say it with my full chest, but I'm me and they're them and obviously we have different paths.

Comments

Popular Posts